Thursday, October 18, 2012

Influenster

If you want some really great freebies...I mean...like good quality samples...check out http://www.influenster.com !!!!


I've had a great experience with them, receiving the Mom VoxBox...great samples.  I received a set of press-on nails with the glue already on the nails.  Just peel and stick!  A full box of tea bags, a sampler set.  Honey crystals, Quaker oatmeal cookie, dish drying mat, etc.  There were quite several items!  Ya just need to review the items to keep on getting more samples, but it's still free!  I've gotten a couple extra items for free for just reviewing them.  When I reviewed the press-on nails, I received another set of those nails, AND peel and stick 3D nail polish designs!  Nice!

And they've just revamped their site...so there's MORE chances of receiving a VoxBox!!!!  Worth checking out!!!  Who doesn't like freebies?   That's crazy!

1 comment: